It is always a good idea to roast some extra pumpkin when you next have the oven going. It can elevate your noodle broth creations and give you a bowl of pure deliciousness in no time at all. Sweet potato and oven roasted tomatoes work really well too.
This bowl was made with some turmeric stained Immune Broth as the base. Yum! It also works well with our Botanical Broth for all our vegan friends.
- 500 mls Immune or Botanical Broth
- 1 portion of noodles
- Small handful enoki mushroom
- Few slices of left over roast veg (LOVE pumpkin)
- 2 tbsp garnish - chopped shallot, garlic, ginger, coriander
- 1 tbsp nato miso
- Sprinkle of seaweed krinkles and sesame seeds
First cook the noodles al dente and set aside. Then heat the Broth to a simmer and drop the enoki mushroom in for a minute. Now add the noodles back in to warm them up then pour the hot broth, noodles and enoki notthe bowl. Next arrange the rest of the ingredients in the bowl. Leaving the garnish, sesame and seaweed krinkles for the top.